Pervouralsk invites tech students to participate in 300 city planning initiative
Under the direction of chief architect Konstantin Hartmann, the students will work with a team of senior designers to develop sketches and design plans for the Vatutin Street park, as well as the proposed City Comprehensive Center, Ethnographic Complex, Sports and Recreation Complex and the Pervouralsky Recreation Park, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
"We adults conceive within certain limits," Hartmann said, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta. "The [college] guys, on the contrary, [have] unlimited flight of fancy. Even if some projects will not be implemented right now, they will point the direction for [future] development."
Last year, a group of students from Pervouralsky worked with members of the city's Department of Architecture to design the internal layout of the recently-opened Pervouralsk Training Center.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants