UrFU's Impulse student group celebrates 50th anniversary
The event began on Saturday with a reception, followed by a surprise performance by Russian rock musician Vadim Samoilov.
Now performing as a solo artist, Samoilov is best known as rock band Agatha Christie's producer. Samoilov also served as Impulse's commissioner while attending UrFU in 1985.
As the oldest student group in Russia, Impulse is open to adult undergraduate students who have enrolled at UrFU after acquiring years of work experience in the professional world.
Many of Impulse's members have been firefighters and police officers who have decided to pursue higher education to advance in their careers or to train in a new occupation altogether.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants