UrFU freshmen win VimpelCom Beeline contest
The freshman students--Elena Fedotcheva, Arseny Katochnikov, Igor Tyshchenko and Dmitry Vakhnin--developed a competitive tariff plan for the Beeline business simulator, the largest in Russia.
The project earned the students one year of free service as well as a free month of mobile internet from Beeline.
Creators of the project promoted their service as being affordable and high-speed. It would also offer an extra minute of calls, SMS or MMS messaging.
The project also met the competition's criteria of competitiveness, cost effectiveness and creativity. They were honored for creating something none of the mobile operators could create. A representative from VimpelCom said the project also was impressive in that it was made in such a short amount of time.
Beeline is planning to further cooperate with participants in the business simulator.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants