Plan released for World Cup volunteer training
The comprehensive training plans call for a multi-faceted volunteer training program that includes foreign language lessons and personality development.
"I believe that these steps, taken in 2014-2018, will result in the emergence of a team of active, positive and efficient volunteers in the Sverdlovsk Region who will accomplish the important mission of hosting the World Football Championship events in 2018," Sverdlovsk Sports Minister Leonid Rapoport said, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Rapoport signed an agreement with Universiade in 2013 to ensure that local World Cup volunteers would be allowed entry into the trial competitions of both the world fencing championship and the European badminton championship in Kazan. The volunteers will also take part in the preparation and coordination of the 2015 World Water Sports Championship in Kazan, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants