Sverdlovsk karate athletes take top positions in championship
Among the junior athletes, Sverdlovsk native Aleksandr Bezrukov received first place in the event for athletes up to 165 pounds. Vladislav Burnyshev, another student of the "Going to the Sun" studio, received second place, Ekburg.ru reports.
Junior athlete Evgeny Dyachenko took top place in the over 165 pounds weight category. Third places were given to Ekaterina Vdovin, Angelica Yagudin and Maria Boishakov for their achievements in the over 132 pounds, up to 132 pounds and up to 121 pounds categories, respectively.
Marseille Mansurov received first place in the adult competition for athletes up to 155 pounds. Fourth, fifth and six place spots were awarded to "Going to the Sun" adult athletes Maxim Bryzgalov, Darya Svetlichnaya, Artem Maleev, Vladimir Spitsyn and Gnel Aramyan in separate weight categories while Vladimir Tiunov received a special prize for breaking 21 wooden boards, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants