Nomos Bank opens branch in Tver
The office will serve corporate clients, offering current banking products, professional services, efficiency and a high quality of work.
The location is staffed with highly qualified personnel who can advise clients on a variety of issues. Clients will also have access to Nomos Bank's intricate array of products and services at the branch.
Nomos Bank is the largest private banking group in Russia. It has consolidated assets amounting to approximately $39 billion. The group's business is concentrated in Moscow; St. Petersburg; the Tyumen Region, including the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District; Novosibirsk Region; Khabarovsk; Yekaterinburg; and Saratov.
The bank is rated BB- by Fitch and Ba3 by Moody's.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants