USUE curriculum recognized in accreditation rankings
The program was recognized by the National Center of Professional Accreditation in its nationwide rankings of "The Best Educational Programs of Innovative Russia," which are co-sponsored by the Guild of Experts in the Field of Vocational Education and the "Accreditation in Education" magazine.
The program was launched four years ago and has grown to include more and more members of the academic community. This year more than 4,000 experts voted in the contest.
USUE was founded in 1858 in the city of Yekaterinburg. The school now serves the Urals region and other areas all over Russia and the CIS.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants