Actress Svetlana Zamaraeva named People's Artist of Russia
Zamaraeva is a resident ensemble member at the Yekaterinburg Theater for Young Spectators, which she joined after a long engagement with the Sverdlovsk Theatre Institute. Most recently, Zamaraeva appeared as Alice in the youth theatre's production of "Alice in Wonderland". She is also known for her performance as the titular character in a theatrical adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's classic novel "Anna Karenina", Oblgazeta reports.
"I start to understand this responsibility," Zamaraeva said shortly after being notified of her honorary title, according to Oblgazeta. "Of course, I immediately called my mother. The whole family [was] happy. Especially in Crimea [my] grandmother!"
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants