Yekaterinburg unemployment rate stands at 0.47
Of the 5,489 visitors, 3,295 were able to find a suitable job or source of income, representing 29.1 percent of all applicants, Ural Business Consulting reports.
As of April 1, the city had 3,441 people registered as unemployed, putting the official unemployment rate at 0.47 percent.
In the Sverdlovsk region, employers posted 23,621 vacancies as of April 1. This included 6,603 job openings for foreign workers and 15,666 openings for blue-collar workers. There were 22,257 job openings with salaries over the minimum living wage.
The statistics show that as of early April there are 6.9 job openings per unemployed person in Yekaterinburg.
The majority of jobs were in the fields of car driver, cook, picker, engineer, bus conductor, bricklayer, technician, shop assistant, doctor, nurse and train conductor.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants