Peri provides scaffolding for ISET Tower construction in Urals
Engineers from Peri have developed a scaffolding system built to withstand the Urals' high winds and the tower's unique multi-dimensional elevator shafts. The formwork is a modified version of Peri's ACS 100 climbing unit and is entirely self-climbing. The unit will feature a suspended TRIO panel and working platforms at every level.
The ISET Tower is scheduled to be completed this summer and will stand at a height of 685 feet above sea level. The tower will have 52 floors containing a total of 250 private apartments and a variety of service facilities. Parking spaces for the tower's future occupants will be held inside four underground levels.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants