First quarter home prices in Yekaterinburg up two percent
Average prices of existing homes in the city increased by one to 2.8 percent, depending on the residence's location within Yekaterinburg. As a result, the median price per square meter of houses in Yekaterinburg reached $2,084 as of March 31, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Housing supply in the city has decreased by 11 percent as of April 1, compared to the amount of housing available at the beginning of the year. Currently, there are 7,500 apartments and 1,400 rooms in shared apartments available for rent in the chamber's database - 11.5 percent fewer than in December 2013.
"Despite this fact, customers can still enjoy a good choice," the chamber's press service said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "Besides, increasingly more customers have been buying on the new homes market."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants