Sverdlovsk Philharmonic opens Berezovsky Festival
This year's event drew orchestras from the U.S., U.K., France, Sweden, Germany, Japan and Russia, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
Last year's festival brought together violinists Nikita Sts and Deborah Nemtanu with violist Ellina Pak and pianist Yuri Favorin. Romania's Leonard Yordasha and his ensemble also participated in the event.
The Ural Philharmonic Orchestra, which was founded in 1936 and is based in Yekaterinburg, participated under conductor Dmitry Liss, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
The four-day festival included performances of Romanian music from Liszt, Bartok and Enescu, as well as folk melodies.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants