Rostelecom begins airing Russian History channel
The History channel offers informative programming to offer the widest view of the past, ancient civilizations and great discoveries. It also offers programming on war, victory, people, love and betrayal.
The channel will be included as part of Interactive TV's Max, Popular and Cognitive subscription packages.
"I am happy that in a country like Russia, a historic canal, which focuses not only on what to talk about Russian history, but also the fact that tell about the history of the world with our eyes, our understanding," Alexei Denisov, the chief editor of the channel, said. "And most importantly--good to know that this thematic channels connected multi-million audience of subscribers 'Rostelecom,' it means that there will be more television viewers living in different cities of our country. "
Interactive TV is a product from Rostelecom that allows viewers to pause, rewind and archive programming.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants