Laura Solanko, William Pyle given Russian national award in economics
Pyle and Solanko's co-authored article, "Lobbying in the Russian economy: hypothesis testing Olson's comprehensive organizations" was celebrated by the Moscow Higher School of Economics for being the first economic literature undertaken to offer an empirical test of Mansur Olson's hypothesis.
Ural Federal University is a co-founder of the award, which was presented as part of the university's International Academic Conference on Economic and Social development.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants