Anton Shipulin named best biathlete in Russia
A graduate of Ural Federal University's Institute of Physical Culture, Sport and Youth Policy, Shipulin most recently competed in the Sochi Olympics. Prior to his appearance in the 2014 Winter Olympic Games, Shipulin competed in the World Cup, the IBU Cup and Universiade.
Shipulin earned a gold medal in the Sochi games in the men's relay race. In the Winter Olympic Games in Vancouver, the young athlete earned a bronze medal.
Shipulin also has one bronze and two silver medals from the World Biathlon of Europe competition. He was named the Athlete of the Year in 2013 by "GQ" magazine.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants