Yekaterinburg administration to host 2013 Best Taxpayer contest
The conditions of participation in the competition, which was first held in 2011, have changed for this year. The competition is open to entrepreneurs who have provided no less than $28,000 in tax payments for the year preceding the competition, Ekburg.ru reports.
Some of the taxpayers recognized in the competition in 2012 included Ural Airlines, Tagan Series, Ural Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Elastoehnika, Sudokomplekt and High-Voltage Electrical Equipment.
The contest is divided into different groups, including those who pay more than $2.8 million and those who make no less than $280,000 in tax contributions. The application deadline for this year's contest is May 5.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants