Sverdlovsk region deports 833 foreign residents
In total, the court system heard 863 cases for deportation during the year pertaining to 863 different individuals. As of Jan. 1, the courts had issued deportation orders for 792 of the foreign residents, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"What makes the process difficult is that these foreigners do not have any ID, so no tickets can be purchased for them," said the Sverdlovsk Region Service of Court Officers, according to Ural Business Consulting. "Sverdlovsk Region court officers directed 115 applications for documents to the authorities in January through December 2013, but only 70 illegal immigrants were issued the documents in question. It should be noted that this has to do with the fact that countries whose citizens got deported most do not operate their consulates in the Sverdlovsk region."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants