UrFU opens student registration for tariff plan competition
Sponsored by the Beeline company, the tariff plan competition invites students to submit ideas that meet three criteria: competitiveness, economic efficiency and originality.
"We have announced the beginning of the creation of a joint project with UrFU students which primarily will be real and not unprofitable," Beeline Commercial Director Andrei Ershov said. "To do this, children need to assemble a team (a team can be considered even two people) to register and carry out the task: to investigate the desired segment of the market, consider the business case and product promotion system."
Students interested in participating in the tariff program must registered before April 6 via UrFU's website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The first meeting of accepted participants will take place on campus on April 12 at 10 a.m. local time.
Winners of the competition will receive a year of free Beeline services, and all finalists will receive certificates of participation.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants