Yekaterinburg officials discuss healthcare logistics of ICPC championship
More than 1,400 people from dozens of countries are expected to take part in the competition, which will be held from June 22-26 at Ural Federal University, Ekburg.ru reports.
The administration will provide two permanently manned teams of doctors for the two main events of the championships.
Additionally, competitors will be provided with a list of basic medical institutions they can visit if necessary. It is also mandatory that all the medical teams be provided with at least one English-speaking volunteer, according to Ekburg.ru.
Participants at the meeting also suggested the creation of a single-clock call-center, which would provide information for guests. The administration will also make a list of drugs that can be purchased directly from pharmacies in Yekaterinburg, including painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants