USUE law students offer citizens free legal counseling
The event was organized by the Departments of Finance and Law, along with the Department of Business Law, and was located at the youth office of Sberbank in Yekaterinburg.
Participants could receive consultation on the legal regulation of credit obligations at the event, which also featured presentations on the specifics of bank deposits. The organizers of the event also assisted citizens in matters of consumer protection.
USUE students and teachers also held consultations on housing and land rights at the university. Students who participated also were able to take a quiz in order to receive prizes from the Sberbank youth office.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants