CSKA Moscow defeats Anzhi 3-0
The game was held in the Anzhi-Arena and started at 5 p.m. local time, RSport.ru reports.
CSKA's Seydou Doumbia scored the first two goals, followed by Ahmed Musa with the third goal. Yellow cards were issued to CSKA players Mario Fernandes, Rasmus Elm and Georgi Millanov.
Vitaly Meshkov was head referee during the match, according to RSport.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants