Ural Airlines suspends ticketing fees until May 31
Customers planning a journey with Ural Airlines can purchase flights without fees either online or at the airline box office. Previously, customers would pay $7 for one-way flights or $14 for return tickets.
Ural Airlines flights are conducted on Airubus aircraft, which are equipped with economy and business class segments. The airline also prides itself on providing a high level of customer service.
Ural Airlines is based in Yekaterinburg and operates scheduled and chartered flights out of Koltsovo International Airport. The company transported 3.5 million passengers in 2012. The airline has received the "Wings of Russia" national aviation award 14 times.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants