Yekaterinburg electric company restores power to city center
In total, three repair teams of 10 workers each were dispatched by the electric company to fix the downed power line at approximately 2:10 p.m. local time, Interfax reports.
"At the moment, work is continuing to restore electricity [to] LCD Bazhovsky and LCD Arina," said the utility company's press service said after outages were first reported, according to Interfax. "According to the forecast of power, all consumers will be powered LCD today until the end of the day."
The power disruption left residences and businesses situated on Turgenev Street, Mamim-Siberian Street, Clara Zetkin Street, Day Street and portions of Blucher and Ural Soviet Streets without power, Interfax reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants