Ural Airlines adds third Airbus A319 to fleet
The Airbus 319 features 134 seats in total, including eight business class seats and 126 economy seats.
Ural Airlines took delivery of the new Airbus vehicle last week after it was flown from Ireland to Yekaterinburg.
The airline plans to use its newest Airbus 319 in both deomstic and international flights, with its first official service to be operated from Moscow to Chita on Saturday.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants