UMiss' culinary expert Sarah Labenski lecture on culinary arts at USUE
During her time at USUE, Labenski held lectures on topics such as food safety and sanitation, the peculiarities of American cuisine and menu planning. She also led a culinary workshop on creating buffet snacks.
Nearly 300 USUE students attended Labenski's lectures and culinary workshop, both of which were held on-campus and at Yekaterinburg's Hyatt Regency.
During her career, Labenski has worked as a chef, pastry chef and catering specialist. In 2006, Labenski opened two restaurants near the University of Mississippi's campus in Columbus, MS. Later, she would open a gourmet food store and coffee shop before selling all of her operations to focus on culinary writing and her consulting business.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants