World Cup fan zone unveiled in Yekaterinburg
The fan zone spans nearly 175,000 square feet and will feature a screen larger than any currently found in the city, according to Ekburg.ru.
Other fan amenities include a shopping arcade and cultural events. The city said it will coordinate with police and private security companies to manage surveillance.
The park was strategically chosen because of its distance from residential areas. The site will also be used as a fan site during the 2018 World Cup in Yekaterinburg, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants