Electricity restored to Degtyarsk residents after power outage
The outage was a result of an technical glitch in the power equipment resulting from damage to the cable line after a quick thaw, according to the Interregional Distribution Grid Company of Urals--or MRSK, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
The incident left several socially vital institutions without power, including a special school and an infirmary.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants