CSKA defeats Zenit St. Petersburg 1-0 in Moscow
"It was a match of two equal opponents," CSKA Moscow Manager Leonid Slutsky said, according to SBS.com. "Luckily, we managed to score first and had the opportunity to choose tactics for the remaining time. We have played a very good match today. I'm pleased both with our performance and the results."
The team, owned in part by Uzbek businessman Iskander Makhmudov, has moved to fifth place, with 37 points from the 21 matches it has played during the season. Moscow Dynamo has moved to the third position in the league, following its draw with Kuban Krasnodar on Saturday, according to SBS.com.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants