MegaFon provides data, cellular service during Paralympic games
Over the course of the 10-day Paralympic games, MegaFon facilitated more than 400,000 hours of talk time--the equivalent of 45 years. Moreover, the company reports that it provided 160 TB of data and provided the infrastructure for the delivery of more than 14 million text messages.
"Now we can confidently say that the interest of the audience for the Paralympic Games is quite comparable to the activities of the audience during the Olympics," MegaFon Deputy Director for Strategic Products Tigran Poghosyan said.
MegaFon has been a sponsor of the Russian Olympic and Paralympic games since 2011.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants