MRSK Ural approves changes to investment program
Capex for 2014 remained at the company's initial target of $133.3 million, with no changes to the subsequent years until 2019, where the figure was adjusted to $159.4 million. The combined Capex target for the five-year program originally set at $702.2 million has been adjusted to $862.6 million.
Similarly, targets for funds, commissioned assets and commissioned capacities for 2014 through 2018 remained unmodified. Meanwhile, adjustments were made to each of the category's 2019 figures. The adjusted five-year combined targets have been calculated at $1.05 billion, $894.4 million and $45.4 million, respectively.
During the same meeting of MRSK's board of directors, the trustees approved VTB Strakhovanie as the company's general liability insurance provider. Moreover, the board members approved new auditing procedures.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants