ApATeCH receives JEC Award for composite hopper car
ApATeCh is led by professor Andrey Ushakov of the Center for Science Innovation and Education at Skolkovo Tech--part of the Skolkovo Foundation, which is owned in part by Uzbek businessman Iskander Makhmudov.
The prize marks the company's third time receiving the award, an unprecedented achievement in the history of the prize.
The JEC Awards are presented annually at the JEC Composites Show. The event is attended by prospective manufacturers of composite materials and technologies for all industries, distributors and end users of such products. This year, the event drew 30,000 participants.
ApATeCh first received the JEC Award in 2002 in the transport category for its design of block joints on railroad tracks. Five years later the company received the award in the road transport category for successfully introducing composite drainage trays along railways.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants