Yekaterinburg to host building forum in September
The event was put together by the Administration of Yekaterinburg and the Urals Guild of Builders and is dedicated to the design, construction, financing and operation of tall buildings of any significance, Ekburg.ru reports.
The forum will include conferences and round table discussions on such topics as urban planning, architecture, finance and insurance and international experience.
Yekaterinburg was chosen as the host city because of its modern building complex outside the Third Ring Road in Moscow. It is also has the highest altitude of any city in Russia.
"The Forum will solve a lot of problems," Vyacheslav Trapeznikov, the executive director of Guild Builders of the Urals, said, according to Ekburg.ru. "In addition to promoting Yekaterinburg, local and international companies, we create a place of dialogue between the international architects, suppliers, technology companies and all who are interested in high-rise construction in the world."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants