Yekaterinburg to construct sports training playground for disabled
The playground, which will be located in Chkalov Park, will offer outdoor fitness activities for people with disabilities as part of a partnership with Russian insurance company Ingosstrakh, Ekburg.ru reports.
Features will include a horizontal bar and other sports facilities designed to train the muscles and joints of the hands and back.
The playground was donated by Ingosstrakh, which was a sponsor of the 22nd Olympic Games and 11th Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi. The land for the playground was donated by the administration of Yekaterinburg.
Both partners hope the playground will be popular with residents of the city and that it will promote the development of physical culture and sports, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants