Ukrainian imports to Sverdlovsk region fall 67 percent
Since the beginning of the year, the total worth of food items imported from Ukraine to the Sverdlovsk region totaled $3.4 million, compared to $11.6 million over the same period in 2013, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"Political instability affected some of the key items Ukraine exports to Russia: metals, metal goods, machinery, chemical and mineral products and some other goods," a statement from the Ural Customs Administration's press service said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "The imports nearly halved, dropping from $29.6 million in 2013 to $16.9 million in 2014."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants