Aeroexpress' double-decker trains edge closer to completion
With Stadler's work complete, the new double-decker cars will be sent to Aeorexpress' manufacturing facility for wielding and final assembly.
The first three train cars will be fully assembled at Stadler's plant in Switzerland. Aeroexpress is looking into opening an additional manufacturing plant in Minsk, Belarus, to fulfill the growing demand for its new double-decker car.
The first completed double-decker express train is scheduled to be delivered to Russia in October, when it will be subject to testing by railway authorities.
Aeroexpress plans to put its new fleet in service by June 2015 and take delivery of the 25th and final double-decker express train by June 2016.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants