Chelyabinsk to host Ural Territory Development forum
The main focus of the event is national identity and patriotism, according to the organizers.
Participants will discuss such themes such as politics, science, business, culture and creativity at the event, which is being held under the initiative of Igor Kholmanskikh, the plenipotentiary representative of the Russian president in the Urals.
Ural State Economic University was charged with the thematic direction of the event, which will be organized through two five-day shifts.
Lecturers and experts will give presentations at the event. Federal ministers, parliamentarians and foreign visitors will also participate.
The event will also include sporting events and entertainment, as well as trips to monuments and natural attractions.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants