Ural Yekaterinburg beats Krasnodar 1-0
Yekaterinburg's Kherson Acevedo scored the first goal of the match 19 minutes into the game, Ekburg.ru reports.
The friendly match moved at a slow clip, with Krasnodar in possession of the ball for most of the game, though their efforts could not crack the Ural team's defense. After 19 minutes, Acevedo got hold of the ball, scoring a goal on Alexander Filz in the far corner.
Krasnodar's Ari and Mauricio Pereira intensified their offense in the second half of the game, but their shots on goal fell wide. Krasnodar rookie Roman Shirokov replaced Ari 56 minutes into the game, to cheers from the crowd, according to Ekburg.ru.
After 83 minutes, Krasnodar's central defender Arthur Jedrzejcyk made another attempt on goal, though it did not get past the Ural goalkeeper.
Ural Yekaterinburg ranks 15th in the standings. Krasnodar, meanwhile, is in sixth place, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants