Buran Venture Capital invests $1 million in Dashboard's automated committee technology
Dashboard Systems' BoardMaps program automates internal and external interaction collective management bodies in both large and medium-sized companies, as well as government. The program is available as a classic application or on the Windows Azure cloud service platform.
BoardMaps focuses on trafficking issues within companies, storing linkages between all the necessary materials within an issue.
"With the introduction of electronic document system BoardMaps have an additional convenient and secure channel of communication with the members of collegial bodies, the director had the opportunity to prepare for the meetings during travel, to see the whole history of the issues and draft decisions, as well as minutes of previous meetings with their personal devices iPad," Alexander Kamensky, the director of corporate governance at the Moscow Stock Exchange, said.
The company will use the funds to expand the BoardMaps product line. Dashboard plans to release products for directors and senior managers to rank and prioritize issues by the end of the year and to expand into foreign markets.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants