Sverdlovsk banking sector shows positive growth signs
As of Jan. 1, there were 115 authorized business lending institutions registered in the Sverdlovsk region--of which 16 are regional commercial banks, 36 are banking subsidiaries, 61 are banking branches whose headquarters are in a different region of Russia and two Sberbank subsidiaries, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Within the Sverdlovsk region, 32 bank subsidiaries operate outside their federal constituency. In total, the number of bank branches located in the Sverdlovsk region reached 1,401 in 2013, an increase of 3.9 percent from the previous year.
Moreover, the Sverdlovsk region's banking sector increased capital levels by 17 percent over 2012, including an 18 percent rise in private individual investments and a 17.2 percent increase in business investments. Business lending also rose by 28 percent, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants