Rostelecom, IESCO offer IT classes in seven Russian cities
The classes were held from Jan. 20 to Feb. 28 in the cities of Moscow, Omsk, Tomsk, Novosibirsk, Chelyabinsk, Samara and St. Petersburg.
Opened to secondary school students, the classes focused on careers in the developing field of information technology. The partnership solicited the help of 145 IT professionals from across 10 countries to give lectures and workshops to hundreds of Russian students.
The most high-profile class offered as part of the partnership program was held at Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics and was led by high-ranking IT employees from Rostelecom.
Students participating in the MTUCI session were invited into Rostelecom's laboratories and received hands-on experience working with transport networks and servers.
Rostelecom and ISECO plan to continue their IT career development workshop series later this year, focusing on topics of internet safety and computer literacy in the younger generations.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants