UrFU to feature exhibition on German noble family von Sievers in Russia
The exhibition will open at 10 a.m. local time on Wednesday, March 12, in the auditorium of UrFU's main academic building.
Markus Forster, the German consulate general in Yekaterinburg is scheduled to speak at the exhibition's grand opening.
Through the exhibit, Paegle will showcase the von Sievers family as ambassadors between Russia and Germany and their relationship to Peter the Great, who is closely linked with the Imperial House of Romanov. Historian Yuri Konstantinovich Stein will be on hand to field any questions from patrons.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants