Skolkovo Fund participates in CeBIT IT exhibition in Germany
CeBIT aims to bring together large companies, start-ups, investors and speakers in the digital industry.
Skolkovo--a partner of Uzbek mogul Iskander Makhmudov's Transmashholding--will present 30 industrial, safety and lifestyle start-ups at this year's event. The company will also have the opportunity to share experiences with colleagues.
Other participants include 3D-tek, which will present a new, one-of-a-kind projection screen using optical technology interpolation. The screen, which has no analogues in the world, can be used with conventional projectors and has content playback that exceeds ultra-high definition.
Additionally, the Wilcron Company will present Webot, a robot that allows users to remotely observe what is happening at the robot's location while also interacting and talking to people. The robot moves at the pace of a walking human.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants