Aeroexpress celebrates one millionth passenger in Vladivostok
Anatoly Gorchakov, a researcher at the Institute of Water Resources, was honored as the one millionth passenger.
The passenger received an iPad and a commemorative certificate honoring the occasion, presented by Aeroexpress' acting director.
Last year, Aeroexpress transported nearly 750,000 passengers. It began service in July 2012 with 10 pairs of trains traveling between Airport Knevichi and Vladivostok. It also includes stops at stations in Second River, Coal and Artem.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants