Sverdlovsk inspector falls to death at Cheremukhovskaya-Glubokaya mine
Experts have concluded that the man slipped and fell down from a height of 36 feet, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"It was detected that the victim, a representative of Cheremukhoskaya-Glubokaya Mine management, was among the inquiry team members who looked into the accident on March 3, 2014, the same day the accident happened," a statement from Russia's Investigative Committee said, according to Ural Business Consulting.
The inspector was called to the mine to investigate the circumstances of how a welder fell through a floor and fell 181 feet, later dying of fatal injuries to his abdomen and ribs.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants