UrFU to host lecture series by Yandex employees
The lecture series, "Ya.Student," will begin on Wednesday and will be conducted by Kirill Maslinsky, a Yandex technical documents developer. Maslinsky will discuss the evolution of the technical writing profession and give an overview on current career opportunities for technical writers.
The second and third lectures will be held March 31 and April 16. All three lectures will be held at the auditorium in UrFU's Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science and will begin at 5:50 p.m. local time.
Following the completion of Yandex's engagements with UrFU, the company will continue its lecture series in five cities, two countries and across nine universities.
Registration for UrFU's "Ya.Student" sessions is available at the company's website.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants