"Green Acres" developers agree to halt project development
The project was represented by six developers during their talks with the Yekaterinburg administration. The developers had begun construction on a small plot of land adjacent to the Koltsovo Airport but had allegedly not filed the proper permits with the city of Yekaterinburg in advance, Ekburg.ru reports.
The city of Yekaterinburg alleges that developers, who initially broke ground on the project last year, had no legal right to offer the land to citizens and allegedly illegally collected funds from the sale of the land.
The area on which the development is being built is currently reserved by the city administration for use in holding small regional aircraft due to its close proximity to the airport, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants