UrFU to host country's largest cheerleading championship
Competitors from Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Tagil, Chelyabinsk, Magnitogorsk, Kurgan, Tyumen, Omsk, Novosibirsk, Chita and Izhevsk will unite in Yekaterinburg to compete for the title of best cheerleading squad.
More than 700 athletes are expected participate in the competition.
The event will be held in the university's student team sport complex and will feature colorful costumes, chants and acrobatics.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants