USUE delegation travels to China to discuss film collaboration
The parties discussed future measures of cooperation between Russian and Chinese universities and broadcasting operations. Accompanying Fedorov at the meeting was Sverdlovsk Cinematographers Union head Vladimir Makeranets.
Last year, an agreement of cooperation was signed between Russian and Chinese broadcasting agencies calling for the Chinese to help the Sverdlovsk region develop cultural and artistic contributions through the establishment of joint film festivals in Yekaterinburg and Harbin.
As a result, the Unknown China film festival was held in Yekaterinburg last year, where five Chinese films were screened for Russian audiences.
"The close cooperation between the two countries - Russia and China - has about 400 years," Makeranets said. "In recent years, these relations have reached a wider range of areas of cooperation."
At the conclusion of the meeting, the USUE delegation was given a tour of Heylundzyanskogo University while the parties discussed the upcoming Eurasian Economic Youth Forum.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants