UrFU's men's basketball defeats Moscow in second game
The team won two matches with scores of 71-66 and 93-71. The wins advance the team through the semi-finals of the International Student Basketball League. The playoff regulations state that teams will play two matches, one at home and one away.
Last month, UrFU defeated the Moscow team at home, dominating the match from the start.
Alexander Skewers and Daniel Loginov were noted as the most valuable players of the game, racking up 23 points and 12 rebounds, respectively.
The UrFU basketball team will next play the UrFU Russian Legal Academy of the Ministry of Justice in March.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants