Aeroexpress receives award for mobile app
The event was organized by the Association of Directors of Communications and Corporate Media Russia--or AKMR--as well as the publishing house MediaBusiness, along with the support of News Media magazine.
The event recognized winners in 19 categories, including digital innovation of the year, corporate website, social network page, corporate blog, mobile app, iPad-app and viral video, among others.
Sberbank CIB, Mary Kay, MegaFon ID MediaLine, VimpelCom and Digitable presented their digital projects at the event.
The Aeroexpress mobile application was downloaded by over 350,000 people, according to Nadezhda Dorzhieva, the head of press service for the company.
The Digital Communication Awards were established to recognize achievements in the field of digital communication and to promote products using new communications technologies, tools and new types of media.
Aeroexpress also won a Digital Communications Award last year in the category of "Best Viral Video."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants